Local Support Organisations
Project Nova is a free, confidential and independent service to assist Ex-Armed Forces personnel who find themselves in the criminal justice system.
The Rotherham MCVC Breakfast Club provides serving and ex-service members of the armed forces in the Rotherham area with a venue to network and meet on a social footing with comrades from a similar background.
- Phone: 07847 635279
National Support Organisations
First Step in Cumbria is currently developing its services for military veterans who have served in the regular and reserve armed forces.
- Phone: 0300 123 9122
- Website: https://www.cumbriapartnership.nhs.uk/our-services/mental-health/our-mental-health-services/first-step
The Band of Brothers offer a listening ear, support and fellowship to our Heroes and their families.
- Phone: 01980 844280
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/get-support/beneficiary-support-network/band-of-brothers/
The help for Heroes band of Sisters network is open to loved ones, both male and female, who care for those who have sustained career limiting/ending injuries or illness during or attributable to service.
- Phone: 01980 844280
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/get-support/beneficiary-support-network/band-of-sisters/
H4H Hidden Wounds is open to veterans, their families and the families of those who are serving. Our new psychological[.....]
- Phone: 0808 2020 14
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/get-support/mental-health-and-wellbeing/hidden-wounds-service/
High Ground assists in the transition from military to civilian life and their vision is to be the leading organisation for the provision of land-based opportunities for all ex-military personnel and Reservists.More Information
Law for Forces offer free legal advice to those currently in the Armed Services, to those who have served, and to the families.
- Phone: 020 7882 5555
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.lac.qmul.ac.uk/advice/Law_for_Forces/index.html
When servicemen and women leave the armed forces, their healthcare is the responsibility of the NHS.
- Website: https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Militaryhealthcare/veterans-families-reservists/Pages/veterans.aspx
Project Nova provides advice, guidance and support to ex-Forces personnel using a ‘Nova Network’ of military charities and organisations.
- Phone: 0121 236 0058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.rfea.org.uk/our-programmes-partnerships/project-nova/
The South Atlantic Medal (1982) is the official name of the medal awarded to almost 30,000 service men and women - and civilians - who took part in the campaign to liberate the Falkland Islands in 1982.More Information
Transition Force helps hundreds of Service Leavers and Veterans find and connect with mentors and ‘Buddies’ from partner organisations. More Information
Provides support to enable the seamless transition from service to civilian life, assist bereaved families or respond to life events that present welfare needs.
- Phone: 0808 19114 218
- Email: Veteransemail@example.com
- Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/veterans-uk
The service provides a first point of contact for people aged 18 and over and is available to anyone who has completed one day’s service more with the British Military, is a Reservist not currently deployed or is a family member of military personnel.
- Phone: 01482 617594
- Website: http://www.humber.nhs.uk/services/veterans-outreach-service