Dianne West a director at Forward Assist Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for veterans for long term temporary roles. In the last four weeks they have placed 150 veterans into Covid 19 testing Stations and we are keen to place more. If you know of any Veteran that may be interested in these roles please pass Dianne West details on to them these are at the bottom of this article.
The pay rate is £10ph
They need people urgently for Gloucester – which opens in 2 days.
They also need people in Salisbury, Poole, Monmouthshire and North East Wales.
Job Title: Traffic Marshall & Distributor (no certificate required as full training available)
Responsible for safe and efficient marshalling of inbound and outbound vehicles within a secure area. Duties may also include distribution and collection of testing kits and any other associated roles and responsibilities.
FULL ON SITE TRAINING IS GIVEN ON FIRST DAY & YOU WILL BE ADDED TO A SHIFT ROTA
WHILST ON SITE YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT & PARTNERS AND UNDER THEIR INSTRUCTION & DIRECTION.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TESTING JUST DELIVERY & COLLECTION OF KITS
Reports to: Lead Supervisor
Budget Responsibility: None
Direct traffic as direct by on site Supervisor
Duties may also include distribution and collection of testing kit and any other associated duties
- To complete work and maintenance sheets for every job on a daily basis and hand into designated Lead Supervisor as required.
- To observe and promote all aspects of Health and Safety.
- To carry out the Traffic Marshall Operative role function by communicating back any issues that may arise on the site.
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role.
Traffic Marshalling experience is preferred but not essential as full Training can be provided and will suit new recruits into Traffic Management.
- One Day Online TTMBC / Banksman / First Aid Training can be provided
- Relevant PPE will be provided.
Flexible/adaptable to cope with the variety of work expected with the role.
- Able to work in emergency situations.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team or individually.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate and clear records.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Willing to learn and further develop in order to gain qualifications required to carry out the some of the duties involved.
- Team player.
- Good sense of humour.
- Good time management, ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Communications and team spirit philosophy.
- Flexibility of approach.
- Commitment to business success.
- Trust and openness.
- Committed to partnering and integration.
- Committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Dianne West ( Director Forward Assist Recruitment Ltd)
Tel: 07748 707550