If you know of any veterans looking for work in the RG18 postcode, Thatcham area,
We have a Covid testing Site opening on Sunday.
Full job spec is…….
Due to the current outbreak we are facing, we are looking for people to assist us with long term temporary roles.
This is a rewarding contract and we welcome applications from those who have served in the ARMED FORCES.
We are looking to recruit a Traffic Marshall’s/ Distributors to enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
- To ensure that traffic congestion is managed appropriately
- All security front line duties are not part of the car park teams responsibilities.
- Managing the flow of users into and out of the site.
- Checking entry and exit into site.
- Maintaining out of hours log for security staff shifts.
- Liaise with Test Centre Supervisor and Security to plan flow & management.
- Manage process for entry / exit of all vehicles, direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
- To ensure that social distancing is undertaken.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked correctly
- Assist in new site activation to ensure processes are ready
- Duties may also include distribution and collection of testing kits and any other associated roles and responsibilities (no involvement in actual testing)
YOU can play an essential role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
- Team player
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to go above and beyond.
- Being able to remain calm under pressure.
Full training is provided. In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
- Ability to physically stand for several hours – up to 12
- Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
- Hours of work to cover a working pattern over 7 days a week with rest breaks.
- Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
- First Aid Support and facilities onsite
- To be clear PAYE as an employee is not an option. You must be self-employed as Sole Trader, Ltd Co or Umbrella – support is available to assist with this.
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
- Must not have a long-term health condition which would put you in the high-risk category
- Must not be pregnant.
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Following that we have one opening in North Monmouthshire on the 17th and we have been told the next one to open wil be in South West Cumbria.
Any help appreciated, please use the details below for any questions you may have with this or any other information you may require thank you ….
Forward Assist Recruitment Ltd
Tel: 07748 707550