|We’re delighted to confirm that a number of our town centre eateries are participating in the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out Scheme!
Businesses will offer a 50% reduction on bills for food and non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 per person), to all diners who eat-in on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in August.
You don’t need a voucher to use the scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend but alcoholic drinks and service charges are excluded.
The following businesses are participating:
- Churchills Bistro, All Saints’ Square
- McDonalds, Bridgegate
- The Plaice To Be, Bridgegate
- Interchange Cafe, College Walk
- Ginge’s Snap, Eastwood Lane
- Guests Tea Room, High Street
- The Bluecoat, The Crofts
- George Wright Boutique Hotel, Bar and Restaurant, The Crofts (Snail Hill)
- Pantry Green, Red Lion Yard
- Corner Cafe, Rotherham Indoor Market
- Rajas, Wellgate
- Sabirs Grill, Westgate
Opening times may vary. Please contact each business for more details.