My name is Helen Carter and I am a Project Development Coordinator for a national fuel poverty charity called National Energy Action. Our aim is to help people stay warm and healthy in their homes. We are currently running a project in partnership with the Royal British Legion which is specifically targeted at helping anyone who is or who has been in the military and their families.
Help is available to anyone who:
- Is struggling with fuel debt
- Is living in a cold or damp home
- Is struggling to understand their fuel bills or need help with heating controls
- would like to make their home warmer and save money
- would like advice on getting a better tariff, switching suppliers or negotiating payment plans
- need help to access services such as the Priority service register and warm home discount
I offer one to one support to individuals, drop in surgeries for groups and presentations to groups. I also deliver half day training sessions to talk to frontline workers about the project and the support available.
If you feel that any of this assistance would be of interest to yourself, your organisation or to the people you support or you would like more information about the project, please call me on 07715 527102 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Development Coordinator
National Energy Action
36 Wood Street
Mobile: 07715 527102