We are recruiting participants for the Lifeworks course – taking place in Sheffield.
Lifeworks is a one week course for people who have served in the armed forces, including Regulars and Reservists. The course focuses on helping people achieve their career goals. The course helps people to find employment, change career, find training or go into higher education. The course is free for all ex-services regardless of employment status, income, age or length or timescale of service. The course is run by the RBLI and more information about the course can be found here.
- What is Lifeworks? – A 4-5 day course tailored specifically towards helping ex-Forces personnel secure the future they want.
- Who is it for? – Anyone who has served in the British Armed Forces.
- How much does it cost? – Nothing to you. To date the course has been funded by Charitable Trusts and Foundations, Armed Forces Charities and Covenant Funding.
If participants live outside of Sheffield the RBLI may be able to provide support with travel and accommodation.
How does it help?
- Discover New Opportunities – We’ll help you identify your strengths as well as potential career or training opportunities.
- Develop Your Employment Skills – From job searching to CV writing, we’ll help you develop the skills you need.
- Build Your Confidence – We’ll help you manage the impact of a change in situation, increasing your confidence and motivation.
The course takes place in Sheffield City Centre during the week of 3 April 2017.
If this is for you, get signed up, you won’t be disappointed.
|Date:||Monday 3rd April 2017|
|Location:||Howden House, Union Street, Sheffield, S1 2SH|
|Contact Person:||Lesley-Jane Holt on 07825 311430|